Here's my photo bomb report that was San Diego Comic Con 2012. A fun convention that has become too big for its own good and is quickly losing its "comic" convention heritage in favor of media conglomerates.
*Photo descriptions noted from top-down, left-to-right...
1. The line and convention center.
-Line to get into the Main Hall
-Image Comics booth
-Outside of convention view from the Hilton
2. The Artists 1
- Frank Cho (Liberty Meadows, Mighty Avengers)
- Mark Schultz (Xenozoic Tales/Cadillacs and Dinosaurs)
- Jock (Judge Dredd, Detective Comics)
- CP Wilson III (Stuff of Legend)
- David Mack (Kabuki, Daredevil)
3. The Artists 2
- Jim Balent (Catwoman, Tarot)
- Kevin Eastman (TMNT, Heavy Metal)
- Peter Nguyen (Gotham City Sirens, Arkham City)
- Brent Anderson (Astro City)
- Dan Jurgens (Superman, Booster Gold)
- Serigo Aragones (Groo, MAD)
- Steve Leialoha (Fables, Spider-Woman)
- J. Scott Campbell (Gen13, Spider-Man)
- Larry Hama (GI Joe, Wolverine)
- William Tucci (Shi, Sgt. Rock)
- Herbe Trimpe (Hulk, GI Joe)
- Trevor Von Eeden (Batman, Black Lightning)
... and on the last few minutes on Sunday at the con, a very tired Francis Manapul (The Flash, 7 Warriors) along with Agnes Garbowska (You, Me and Zombie).
5. The Ladies 1
- Star Trek girl made-up to look like Frank Cho's SDCC print (@ Cho's booth)
- Star Trek girl & bad Mary Marvel.
- Power Girl
- Harley Quinn
- Emma Frost
- Lady Deadpool & Mompool
- Lady Thor'ess
- Steampunk Lara Croft
- Tat'd Booth Lady
- Elle Driver (California Mountain Snake) from Kill Bill
- Katniss from Hunger Games