Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

Comic Book Resources

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Golf Review: Top Flite Golf Shoes- 6/14/08

Comments: Picked up these Top Flite sneaker golf shoes at clearance at Target a while back. I wanted a golf shoe that was more inclined for walking the golf course than my previous Dunlop Sport saddle shoes so when I saw these sneaker types on sale I grabbed them.

Nothing too fancy about these Top Flite golf shoes. Mainly white with navy blue trim and the bottom has orange accents with stabilizers. Comes with meal thread Top Flite branded spikes. After I wore the spikes down I replaced them with Pulsar spikes but one thread on a spike from the originals has worn down so I could not rip it off at all. So the bottom of one shoe has all but one new spikes on it.

Cleaning is easy, just wash and scrub with a brush, I did add in gels for the long walks since the padded insoles were thin for me. It's not water proof so be careful on wet and muddy courses. The shoe has held up for me with only one cut inflicted on it after two full seasons.

Score: 2.75 out of 5. Lower rating because of the defective spike thread and limited water proof abilities.


No comments:

Comics Alliance