Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

Comic Book Resources

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Movie Review: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull- 5/24/08

Comments: Finally saw the movie. My two cents. I went in it expecting an adventure film, came away feeling a definite sci-fi tone near the middle once the plot was shown. I like Indy films separate from other genres. Kinda like how I'd be disappointed if the Bourne movies somehow integrate Sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster into it, not my cup of tea.

Still, I enjoyed the movie for what it was... a flick with a history of fun adventures and slap-dash action. I could've done away with the cheesy one-liners in the first 20 minutes or Tarzan/Mutt scene.

Wonder now when Shia will be taking over the enterprise for the 5th film?


Score:
3 out of 5

No comments:

Comics Alliance